Sign in to follow this  
chrishulme

ERJ-135 European Tour Part 1

Since Ive fallen in love with the Feelthere ERJ-135 Ive decided to visit every airport in europe that my VA Atlantic Sun Airways serves with the ERJ135!This could take me a while but its something to keep me occupied and itll be nice to visit airports ive never seen before! I think theres 104 flights in total!!To do this ive developed a tour guide, so I can fly the tours, took me best part of an hour and a half but hey ho its done now!I also had to factor in the 12 flight rule (you have to reutrn to base on your 12th sector).Sadly theres 1 too many flights out of Madrid so Ive had to make a tour just for the one destination which involves 4 positioning flights! Ah well....I can see the type rating coming!Heres part 11.jpgERJ135 panel is a merge with out our model and the FeelThere panel. Scenery is Cloud 9, and UK2000 and weather is ActiveSky.Flown on VATSIMhttp://www.vataware.....cfm?id=7322983Walking to our ERJ-135 parked on stand1.jpgTaxiing to runway 242.jpgClimbing away towards BERGI4.jpgClimbing to FL2905.jpgTurning to intercept the ILS for 23R7.jpgFull flaps, gear down! Fully established 23R!8.jpgHand flying :)9.jpgOn stand disembarking the passengers11.jpg