Sign in to follow this  
vvb

A few different questions

Hello!Yesterday I purchased this product. Excelent work! Thank you very much indeed for that.And a few questions if you please:1. I'm always flying on-line on Vatsim. So, can I use for the "soft mute" option the same button I'm using for online radio transmissions? My logic is very simple: when I press online button the soft mute function is being automatically activated and the FO doesn't "hear" what I'm saying. My online PTT button is set through FSUIPC.2. During the preflight procedures I'm getting papers from the staff, but all of them are very small in size. If I'm trying to stretch them out, the contents become unreadable. Is there any way to settle this problem?3. It is written in the manual: "If you want truly accurate dispatch paperwork, several 3rd party specialized dispatch simulation programs are available." Could you recommend some of them please?Thank you in advance,Regards,Vladimir

Hello!Yesterday I purchased this product. Excelent work! Thank you very much indeed for that.And a few questions if you please:1. I'm always flying on-line on Vatsim. So, can I use for the "soft mute" option the same button I'm using for online radio transmissions? My logic is very simple: when I press online button the soft mute function is being automatically activated and the FO doesn't "hear" what I'm saying. My online PTT button is set through FSUIPC.2. During the preflight procedures I'm getting papers from the staff, but all of them are very small in size. If I'm trying to stretch them out, the contents become unreadable. Is there any way to settle this problem?3. It is written in the manual: "If you want truly accurate dispatch paperwork, several 3rd party specialized dispatch simulation programs are available." Could you recommend some of them please?Thank you in advance,Regards,Vladimir
Hi Vlad,1. Yes you can do that; in fact, I highly recommend it.2. The paperwork is generic, and not really mean to be looked at in detail. It's more for ambiance. See point 3.3. If you want accurate paperwork (dispatch stuff), then I recommend TOPCAT. It's a stand-alien product that specializes in this area.Cheers,