Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

Need help with VatSim "JOIN SESSION" procedure.

After:1. Clicking on "SB MAIN PROGRM"2. Entering my name.3. Makeing sure "TCP/IP" is checked.4. "Starting Search"5. Entering "127.0.0.1" (Only way it has ever worked for me)6. Clicking "OK".My flight plans never appear, thus I cannot "JOIN SESSION".My flight plans show up as they should in the correct format in the SB folder, and also are present later in the procedure for selecting the flight under "FMS functions>Load FMS Flight Plan" , but will not come up for the "JOIN SESSION" choices and options. Some time ago, I was able to go ahead and fly my flightplan, but if I understand correctly, I can see no other aircraft as long as this problem persists.In times past as a Newbie in FS2002, I was able to accomplish thisfunction. After upgrading to FS9, I have had this problem and havedropped trying to learn the Vatsim routine for some time. Can anyone give me the reason and solution to being able to "SEARCH" for my flightplans and "JOIN SESSION"?Thanks:RTH

Have you tried this link for help?http://www.fspilotguy.tk/You don't mention in your post anything about SBRelay which you need to use FS9 with Vatsim.Maybe I am missing something but I don't understand what your missing flight plans have to do with stopping you joining a session?