Sign in to follow this  
TomV

Default 737 Voice Commander Series

Hello I cannot get this button to go on. It flashes quickly on and off when I left click it. All other buttons on this panel work. I am using Windows 7 64bit. I did install update SP1 also. What is going on??

Hello I cannot get this button to go on. It flashes quickly on and off when I left click it. All other buttons on this panel work. I am using Windows 7 64bit. I did install update SP1 also. What is going on??
Tom,You need to set your Speech Recognizer language setting in the Windows Control Panel Speech Properties section to English - US.It's probably currently set to English - UK or SA or AU or wherever you are from.There is a picture in the manual showing how it should look.Best,

Thanks, but I already have it set as in the manual. I still have no response from this Voice on or off button.

WOW OK here is an error code in the FS2Speech engine.Log file : Current Task: Creating the Critical Section Object..., SUCCEEDED!Windows 7 Service Pack 1Microsoft Flight Simulator XCurrent Task: Creating the ISpRecognizer object..., SUCCEEDED!Microsoft Speech Recognizer 8.0 for Windows (English - US)Current Task: Creating the ISpRecoContext object..., Error Code: 0x80045003This error is located in the Roaming...APPdata....FS2Crew2010...SpeechEngineLog folder!!

WOW OK here is an error code in the FS2Speech engine.Log file : Current Task: Creating the Critical Section Object..., SUCCEEDED!Windows 7 Service Pack 1Microsoft Flight Simulator XCurrent Task: Creating the ISpRecognizer object..., SUCCEEDED!Microsoft Speech Recognizer 8.0 for Windows (English - US)Current Task: Creating the ISpRecoContext object..., Error Code: 0x80045003This error is located in the Roaming...APPdata....FS2Crew2010...SpeechEngineLog folder!!
Try re-installing FS2Crew.Make sure you do not click 'Cancel'. Let it install all the way.

OK I was able to install all the way. I did not cancel either. I still get the same thing. The error still shows up in the log file and the button does not work.

OK I was able to install all the way. I did not cancel either. I still get the same thing. The error still shows up in the log file and the button does not work.
There's something amiss with your SAPI setup in Win 7 in all likelihood.I haven't had that error reported before, so I'm in guessing territory.Confirm that the MS Speech Recognition engine is "off" prior to loading Flight Simulator.Failing that, email me via the Contact page on the FS2Crew website.Cheers,

According to the SAPI error codes, this code means : SPERR_UNSUPPORTED_FORMAT0x80045003-2147201021The caller has specified an unsupported format. This I found in the Microsoft Speech SDK SAPI 5.1

According to the SAPI error codes, this code means : SPERR_UNSUPPORTED_FORMAT0x80045003-2147201021The caller has specified an unsupported format. This I found in the Microsoft Speech SDK SAPI 5.1
Hi Tom,I'm aware of that. But I'm afraid it doesn't help.I replied to your email. I suspect you have a corrupt Win 7 system file which you can try repairing.Cheers,