Sign in to follow this  
gstewartsax

F/O flaps

Hi, Just got it the other day and it's great,taking a little getting used to but adds a whole new side to it. I can;t seem to figure out how to get the F/O to do the flaps on take off and approach,sometimes he repeats the flap setting back but nothing changes with the flaps, I'm sure I'm just missing something. Also arming speed brakes but F/O says there not deplyed after touchdown. Also can;t seem to get it to understand when I say 10,000 feet is there a way to take specific phrases it consistantly has problems with and correct them? and was wondering if there's a way to cancel a command as the F/Ois for instance dialing up 29,000 whe you said 10,000? don;t mean to sound like a complainer, I'm loving the add on ,great job!thanks,Grant

Hi, Just got it the other day and it's great,taking a little getting used to but adds a whole new side to it. I can;t seem to figure out how to get the F/O to do the flaps on take off and approach,sometimes he repeats the flap setting back but nothing changes with the flaps, I'm sure I'm just missing something. Also arming speed brakes but F/O says there not deplyed after touchdown. Also can;t seem to get it to understand when I say 10,000 feet is there a way to take specific phrases it consistantly has problems with and correct them? and was wondering if there's a way to cancel a command as the F/Ois for instance dialing up 29,000 whe you said 10,000? don;t mean to sound like a complainer, I'm loving the add on ,great job!thanks,Grant
Hi Grant,Glad you like it.Flaps, and speedbrake: Are you using hardware routed through FSUIPC?No way to cancel a command after it's given. You could toggle off the Voice button, but I wouldn't bother. I'll maybe add a 'stop' command in a future version.Cheers,

hi,I'm having the same problems with the commands of the flaps after the departure talk (leave the flaps up for taxi) and then one and flaps FO does nothing. already disabled the axis of the flaps thinking it was a conflict but not resolved

hi,I'm having the same problems with the commands of the flaps after the departure talk (leave the flaps up for taxi) and then one and flaps FO does nothing. already disabled the axis of the flaps thinking it was a conflict but not resolved
Hi,You may just need to move the flaps handle on your hardware manually then.All FS2Crew does is send a signal to Flight Simulator to position the Flaps.If your hardware is also sending signals (maybe once a second) then it will override FS2Crew signal.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,I think it would be of great use to have a stop or cancel command, because sometimes it happens that the F/O misunderstands a given command. So it would be great if you add this in a future update.By the way: great product. I love it. CheersBurt