Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyawayboy777

787? The best?

Guest flyawayboy777

Hello there! I am on another quest to find a 787 panel/ vc that is the best of its class now. I looked into Qualitywings 787 program and I will buy this as soon as I can but I am looking for a temporary freeware that can keep me busy until the release of this stunning product. I saw CamSim 787 program but I thought that the wing textures (speed brakes, flaps) weren't as pleasing. Super 11 doesn't have a satisfying panel. Can you help me on the quest to find a GOOD panel and exterior 787 model in the Dreamliner or new house colors paint? Thanks a BILLION!

Hello there! I am on another quest to find a 787 panel/ vc that is the best of its class now. I looked into Qualitywings 787 program and I will buy this as soon as I can but I am looking for a temporary freeware that can keep me busy until the release of this stunning product. I saw CamSim 787 program but I thought that the wing textures (speed brakes, flaps) weren't as pleasing. Super 11 doesn't have a satisfying panel. Can you help me on the quest to find a GOOD panel and exterior 787 model in the Dreamliner or new house colors paint? Thanks a BILLION!
Not much of a choice for the 787 at the moment. CamSim is your only choice for freeware. There is a payware version by Abacus, but it was developed early in the real 787 development when little information was available and the reviews I have seen about it indicate it's not too accurate. For example the nose looks more like a 767 then the real 787. The QW 787, will be the most accurate (unless a developer like PMDG, or LDS makes one first - Not likely at this point!) but of course that is still in development.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

How any developer can adequately model the 787 when the aircraft has not even been certified is beyond the realm of reality.

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest flyawayboy777
Not much of a choice for the 787 at the moment. CamSim is your only choice for freeware. There is a payware version by Abacus, but it was developed early in the real 787 development when little information was available and the reviews I have seen about it indicate it's not too accurate. For example the nose looks more like a 767 then the real 787. The QW 787, will be the most accurate (unless a developer like PMDG, or LDS makes one first - Not likely at this point!) but of course that is still in development.
Thank you for your advice!

How any developer can adequately model the 787 when the aircraft has not even been certified is beyond the realm of reality.
You'll find out ;)