Sign in to follow this  
farid

KBOS BluePrint Simulations Problme!

Hii installed Flytampa KBOs first and after that i installed BluePrint Simulations KBOS ,and restart systemnow runways is under ground and the airport elevation is missed up badly!!i uninstall both of that scenery but my problem still exist !any replay would be appreciated..

let me add this too.i Deleted the FLY tampa Boston Folder from Addone Scenery folder,because there was not any uninstall file for that..and uninstall Blue Simulation Boston by uninstall.exe plus the upgrade

let me add this too.i Deleted the FLY tampa Boston Folder from Addone Scenery folder,because there was not any uninstall file for that..and uninstall Blue Simulation Boston by uninstall.exe plus the upgrade
Try removing AFX_KBOS_flytampa_dummy.BGL from scenery/world/scenery...DJ

Why are you trying to install twice the same airport? If you already installed FlyTampa's KBOS, why in the hell would you want to install Blueprint's KBOS? Or am I missing something important here?

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Try removing AFX_KBOS_flytampa_dummy.BGL from scenery/world/scenery...DJ
i did and the problem is solved ,thank you a bilion,i installed the Blue again with upgrade,but the texture and mesh resolution is Very low detailed,like Bluri have HI end system and more of my Scenery items at Setting near to MAX,i have Fantastic texture resolution on the other region(GEX +UTX installed for europ .FTX NA ,FTX ALL AUSTRALIA and many of Aerosoft airports ...)is that possible this issue related to any file missing or something like that?

Why are you trying to install twice the same airport? If you already installed FlyTampa's KBOS, why in the hell would you want to install Blueprint's KBOS? Or am I missing something important here?
i install the Blue print simulation after Fly tampa kbos couple of month later,without notice to Fly tampa Boston already installed!so you miss that!

i install the Blue print simulation after Fly tampa kbos couple of month later,without notice to Fly tampa Boston already installed!so you miss that!
Ah, sorry, didn't understand that from your post.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

i did and the problem is solved ,thank you a bilion,i installed the Blue again with upgrade,but the texture and mesh resolution is Very low detailed,like Bluri have HI end system and more of my Scenery items at Setting near to MAX,i have Fantastic texture resolution on the other region(GEX +UTX installed for europ .FTX NA ,FTX ALL AUSTRALIA and many of Aerosoft airports ...)is that possible this issue related to any file missing or something like that?
Glad you got it working... The BluePrint scenery doesn't have anywhere near the texture and mesh detail of the FlyTampa, FSDT, or Aerosoft airports - that's why the comparative cost is so low. I use BluePrint for those airports that aren't covered by the more expensive and more detailed locations.DJ

In principal their sceneries are okay, it's just the ground detail that lacks. The buildings really even aren't that bad for the price. Don't have any of their sceneries, by the way, but I did think of buying one or two, like Cleveland Hopkins for example. With FSDT doing GSX, I don't have to worry about AES not working for Blueprint sceneries, either.

Benjamin van Soldt

In principal their sceneries are okay, it's just the ground detail that lacks. The buildings really even aren't that bad for the price. Don't have any of their sceneries, by the way, but I did think of buying one or two, like Cleveland Hopkins for example. With FSDT doing GSX, I don't have to worry about AES not working for Blueprint sceneries, either.
I think they're very useful for the price and certainly appreciate having airports that others haven't covered. I've got quite a few of them.DJ