Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morganbrenNWA

Terminal Building Software for FSX

I have a question for all you, I just recently got AFX (airport facilitator x) and just updated KRSW (FSX only has the one side of the airport done) . I have all of the Gates and everything for the new terminal but I do not have the Terminal. I was wondering if there is any software for FSX that will allow you to create terminals. Thanks In Advance

pmdgngxpilot.png

Brendon Morgan

Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge

ASUS P8P67-M Pro Motherboard

4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series

GTX 560TI 1GB GDDR5

I think you could go into a 3d programer like blender or gmax and create it. Then import it into AFX.

I have a question for all you, I just recently got AFX (airport facilitator x) and just updated KRSW (FSX only has the one side of the airport done) . I have all of the Gates and everything for the new terminal but I do not have the Terminal. I was wondering if there is any software for FSX that will allow you to create terminals. Thanks In Advance
Hello. There is already some scenery out there for RSW that has the updated terminal as well as the big yellow Private Sky hangar, the CFR Fire station next to the tower, as well as the fuel farm to the northeast of the old ramp area.Brian Berkowicz

Brian Berkowicz

I made one too. Im working on a complete rebuild of I were u I would wait fpr that to come outI made one too. Im working on a complete rebuild of I were u I would wait for that to come out

Robert Fitzgereld

Member Services Director

Virtual Aviation Experience

www.virtual-aviation.org

PMDG_T7_sig_robert.jpg