Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeFlu

Maule?

I just installed FSX the other day and noticed that the Maule, Grumman Goose and possibly a couple other default aircraft are not available for me to fly in the sim. I also have not been able to get any add-on aircraft to show up in the select aircraft menu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks\

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just installed FSX the other day and noticed that the Maule, Grumman Goose and possibly a couple other default aircraft are not available for me to fly in the sim. I also have not been able to get any add-on aircraft to show up in the select aircraft menu. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks\
Which version of FSX have you installed?Not all aircraft are included in the basic version. I have the Deluxe version (with SP1 and SP2 installed also) - the Maule and Goose are included in it.Have you checked the "show all variations" option on the aircraft selection menu?If you would provide the complete (???????.zip) name of a add-on aircraft you have downloaded and are having problems with, one of us can check it out and possibly offer some assistance with that issue.