Sign in to follow this  
Treatness

Wilco CRJ Fsx Trouble

Good morning guys,I purchased the Wilco CRJ a week ago for an upcoming class i'm taking for the CRJ. When I installed it into fsx I have been having trouble with the 3d panel not working. In the 2d panel the gauges work but don't display correct information; I will be flying at 150 knots and the gauges are on 0 and the engine gauges are also at 0. Also the overhead panel is black. I have emailed wilco support but they haven't replied to me at all and so I decided to ask you guys what you think. I am using FSX with an up to date system running a 64 bit version of Windows 7; all drivers and software are up to date including FSX Acceleration with service packs. Any input or help would be greatly appreciated!Robert

Robert,My first thought is your gauges did not get registered properly during CRJ's first FSX setup.Does Wilco say it is OK for your OS?See this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKH5_2SHVM0

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

If you're running win7 or vista, did you right click the installer, and select run as administrator?

If your guages are showing 0 in the 3D panel select the 2D panel "A" key for a moment then back to 3D.....you'll find your guages indicating normally then.Dave

Hey guys sorry for the long reply... I tried installing as an admin and I'm running on a Windows 7 64 bit so no they don't support it. I tried many things and can only use the CRJ 700 or 900 but they crash FSX about 20nm before the TOD. Also the FMS is rather screawy on me and I can't go direct to a fix sometimes. For example, if ATC says cleared direct to LAX, I put LAX in the FMS and try to put it as my current leg but it won't go. I see all these videos on youtube of people having their wilco crj working correctly but I emailed Wilco support and they said they don't support my OS so no support will be given. Also I did the 2d "fix" and it works for about 30 minutes then goes back to zero or crashes FSX. Not sure what else to do... Also the CRJ 200 has the black overhead and won't go away with blank gauges. Thanks guys!