Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rhickson

South African Airways textures

Hi AllI have desperatly been looking for the new SAA textures / paints for the PMDG 747 Queen of the skies. I know there is one on the PMDG website byt it is for FS9 and not FMX? Does anyone know where i can find one? I have tried AVSIM library without sucess. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.Rory

Hi MarkThanks for this. I have downloaded it but unfortunatly am having issues installing it! Wouold it be possible for you to assist me as i have never done this sucessfully yet (despite a couple of tries!). Here is what is have done:1) unzipped the file2) copied the Textures SAA_SAX to my C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG747-400 directory3) made a back up of my Aircraft.cfg file4) edited my Aircraft.cfg file by adding the required text to it and adding the fltsim.number in the first line.I have attached my aircraft.cfg file for you to have a look at and would really appreciate it if you could assist. The plane simply does not show up after doing the above (even with "show all variations" clicked)Thanking you in advance,Rory PS just seen i am not allowed to attach files here, if you send me your email address i could send it to you?