Sign in to follow this  
a3ifs40

747-400X Problem need help

Good afternoon I am having a problem with the 747-400X in FSX with Windows 7 Home Edition 64 bit. When flying all of a sudden I get a freeze up in the moving map display from the captains view. I have done about 20 plus flights on long range missions to Africa, Asia, and the Mid East. I have tried it with both flight planner and no atc in use, also I have done the flights with the windowed view and with full screen view. I have used both weather and no real weather.What happens is the following I will be going along at altitude and all of a sudden the moving map display will freeze in the left hand seat, I can swtich to the co pilot and everything with be fine except the plane will start to go off course and down to the right on left, now sometimes when I switch back all 3 main displays will be black, sometimes not. then suddenly the left display will show fine and attempt to get me back on course which will work fine. only twice since i have started the research has the flight CTD so most of the time I can continue the flight.I do not have any add ons installed except for EGLL scenery, VTBS scenery and the PMDG 747-400X I hope this helps someone who can give me advicemy system is the followingGateway FX530S Windows 7 OS 64bitIntel Core 2 Quad Processor q6600 2.4GHz, 1066mhz FSB 8MB cache 4.0 GB RamNvidia GTX460950 Watt Power Supply19 inch Monitor ThanksIan Snow

When the moving map locks up, try pressing the "A" key and cycling through the views. See if that kicks it back into gear.