Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

FS Genesis Land Class Crash east of SEATAC?

Is anybody aware of a fs genesis land-class crash about 10 miles due east of KSEA? Every time I fly over that area, FS locks up hard.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not restricted to FSGenesis. These site specific CTD's have been cropping up all over the world since 21 November. With or without add-on scenery. There is a lot of info over at the FSGenesis forum as well as several other sites. Seems to be a MS problem with some patchy snow bits that are programmed to show up on the 21st.Several folks are working on patches for specific areas, but as the problem is wide spread, your locale may or may not get fixed.The easiest "work around" is to simply change the date to before 21 November or even another season altogether. CTD's go away.-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

I get it east of SEA as well near the MLP (Mullen Pass) VOR. This particular CTD is FSGenesis related to the landclass file. I just got a CTD somewhere between ORD and JFK about 150nm from Cleveland Center airspace somewhere along J584. No warning, just CTD. Sucks.