Sign in to follow this  
koko01

How to save a panel state..?

I recently bought the PMDG 747-400 and i just realize how hard that plane is to handle...i'm trying to learn since cold and dark but some switches shows on even on that panel state.I'm trying to save my own panel state with everything off and i get a message(cannot create file})...so much frustration and i cant even take off yet...the thing is i wanna learn everything and enjoy this product.......help Please...Thanks.....

Hi,Please sign your real name to your posts per forum rules, thanks,Chances are this will be solved by running FSX using the "Run As Adminstrator" compatiblity tab option. Find the fsx.exe file, right click it and hit Properties then compatibility tab - it's at the bottom. Basically the OS doesn't give things running under the FSX.exe process the permissions to write to files and you get that error.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hey check this out!you can learn a lot of from this videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgmB7mJEzw8