Sign in to follow this  
andersel

Avenger addons

First off: I absolutely looove my Avenger! Two things I was thinking about the other day. 1. Are there editvoicepack files available for this aircraft? I know that there's a "Grumman" already out there. I'd be interested in "Avenger" "TBF"and "TBM" files. I have neither the equipment nor the talent or I'd do it myself. If they don't exist is anybody up for making them? 2. What about a second crew member for the Avenge? Small things, I know, but either (or both) would improve an already excellent sim experience. LA

First off: I absolutely looove my Avenger! Two things I was thinking about the other day. 1. Are there editvoicepack files available for this aircraft? I know that there's a "Grumman" already out there. I'd be interested in "Avenger" "TBF"and "TBM" files. I have neither the equipment nor the talent or I'd do it myself. If they don't exist is anybody up for making them? 2. What about a second crew member for the Avenge? Small things, I know, but either (or both) would improve an already excellent sim experience. LA
Hi Andersel,Thanks very much for your comments on our Turkey. There are no editvoicepacks for the Avenger and I don't know anything about how they are made, but it would be worth looking into. As for the second crewman, the only one you could ever see from outside the plane would be the turret gunner/radio operator. The rear seat in the cockpit of Museum's TBM is not wartime standard. That space was always filled with radio equipment, and later, radar gear on the original warbirds. Considering the number of polys in a well made human figure, it may not be worthwhile to have another guy up front, just for the single MAAM model. We'll take the question under consideration for the a future upgrade, though. I agree the gunner would be a nice addition.

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org