Sign in to follow this  
ailchim

Is Project Fokker 100/70 available for FS9?

Did I miss it? I see that there is a nose fix for these sweet aircraft in FS9 available for download. I went to the Project Fokker site and DID NOT SEE ANY REFERENCE TO THE OFFICIAL UPGRADE TO FS9. Where are the base planes, panels, sounds etc. for the fantastic planes? In FS2002, the Fokker 100 was my default plane. I just loved the way it flew. Please fill me in on this....I'm confused. Stan

Guest kilo_sierra17

The files are still all there, its not a MDL upgrade, just a simple FDE patch for now.

Thanks,I thought saw a panel for FS9 for this plane. I hope a model upgrade comes. Are you flying it? How does it work? Stan

An upgrade to the flight dynamics appeared on Avsim to fix the "nose heavy" problem in FS9.I downloaded that and now the Fokker aircraft crash FS9 to the desktop

Has anyone got the original .air and .cfg files for these wonderful aircraft?Because the base files are on FS2002 auto-intstallers, which are a real pain in the #### to get over into FS9