Sign in to follow this  
Soulflight

CLS DC-10 Sound issue while on idle

Well, IÄm sure someone posted this before but I cannot find the thread now. I fly the CLS DC-10 alot, because I like the DC-10 and there is no other one out there.However, there is a sound mix problem with this bird: on low engine power settings, some idle sound of the engines get extremely loud and sound somehow broken. that only vanishes when pushing the engines up to about 60 % and back but is back when changing external and internal views or pausing the sim.....I tried to use another soundpack but the problem persists, seems to be a CLS issue.

Try updating the sounddriver first, meanwhile Ill ask around in the team if someone is familiar with the issue.

We did a few test runs, no problems here. Since another soundpack would give the same issue, try updating the sounddrivers first.

OK, I did that, but no changes, with the default soundpack, it only occurs in the internal view. Jugded by the sound files i'd say its the internal whine_2-Sound that comes out way to loud after pausing the sim in internal view or switching from external to internal.