Sign in to follow this  
johanv39

MD11 Load Manager

Hi guysI have a small problem with the load manager that looks a bit odd. I tried searching the forum for a solution but did not find it yet. Can anyone help?MD 11 installed under windows 7 64bit. This is what it looks like:Thank a lot!

Im running FS9 and never saw this b4.1- How many screens are you using?2- And if more than one, do they have different resolutions? If they do, try setting them to one resolution.3- You can also try with just one screen4- You can also try re-installing the MD-115- Is your graphics driver up to date? It might also be corrupted so try re-installing it.Those are the ideas that came to my mind, maybe someone else can shed more light here...Good LuckFouad

Im running FS9 and never saw this b4.1- How many screens are you using?2- And if more than one, do they have different resolutions? If they do, try setting them to one resolution.3- You can also try with just one screen4- You can also try re-installing the MD-115- Is your graphics driver up to date? It might also be corrupted so try re-installing it.Those are the ideas that came to my mind, maybe someone else can shed more light here...Good LuckFouad
Hi FouadThanks for the reply. I have only 1 screen. I have re-installed the MD11 and all my graphics drivers are up to date. Im running the MD11 on FSX. Nothing wrong with the aircraft. Just the load manager looking strange but it works well.Regards

Hi FouadThanks for the reply. I have only 1 screen. I have re-installed the MD11 and all my graphics drivers are up to date. Im running the MD11 on FSX. Nothing wrong with the aircraft. Just the load manager looking strange but it works well.Regards
Johan,you probably have increased the font size in windows. running a high screen resolution? you must set the font size to 100% and then your 'problem' will be gone.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Johan,you probably have increased the font size in windows. running a high screen resolution? you must set the font size to 100% and then your 'problem' will be gone.
Hi DenisThanks for the reply. I will certainly check that when I get home. This will be quite funny if that is the problem :( Kind Regards

Hi DenisThanks for the reply. I will certainly check that when I get home. This will be quite funny if that is the problem :( Kind Regards
Hi DenisWell done mate!! My text was set to Default size (125%)on my screen. I set it back to 100% and voilà! it is sorted!!Thanks again :(