I installed this yoke (which is very well engineered and manufactured) and it was detected by Win7 as a USB Pad (which is what VRI said it would do). I calibrated it and it seemed just fine in the test mode. In FSX the movements are very jerky (from nose up to nose down) with very little pitch movement and after about a 30 seconds I lose all control of the plane. In the FSX setting screen it shows functions that the yoke does not have and doesn't show the pitch wheel function at all (which didn't work in the sim).Any idea as to what is going on here? Do I need to set it up manually in Settings (it does show up in the drop down box as a USB controller).ThanksAlan

you probably have to (re)assign all axis in FSX in the controller axis menu. And do not forget to delete your old controller axis. (if you want) Also take a good look at deadzones as they can limit the travel for the pitch wheel.

Lennart

Banner_MJC11.png

you probably have to (re)assign all axis in FSX in the controller axis menu. And do not forget to delete your old controller axis. (if you want) Also take a good look at deadzones as they can limit the travel for the pitch wheel.
Thanks Lenny. Any idea how I do that? I know that there are two axis (X and Y) and the pitch wheel but what do I enter for the yoke.Alan

Hey EnglishRebel, what do you think of the yoke so far? Would you buy it again? I'm planning to make a purchase sometime down the road.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering