Sign in to follow this  
DVA8452

PMDG FS9 737NG

Hello. I have the PMDG 737NG and I seem to have a little problem with it. The problem is that when I get airborne and I look to see what time I will reach my next fix, the time says ----Z. I have everything filled out in the FMC, but I don't know what could be causing this. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!~Justin

Hello. I have the PMDG 737NG and I seem to have a little problem with it. The problem is that when I get airborne and I look to see what time I will reach my next fix, the time says ----Z. I have everything filled out in the FMC, but I don't know what could be causing this. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!~Justin
Hi Justin,You say you have FILLED, but have you ACTIVATED and EXECUTED?

In the performance page have you entered your weather data for cruise winds and enroute altitude?Any discontinuities of the arrival area of your LEGS page? Does it indicate a runway?I assume you are looking at your Prog pages for estimated time and fuel remaining at arrival.Have you checked out the panel clock time? I have mine set to use the time loaded with FS saved flights and FS is set not to use system time but time of the flight.