Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dougal

Other Game Question...

Anyone here been able to install Medal of Honor 4 on a 64bit system?Every post about it i've found says 'no problem'.It won't install on my Win7 x64 system though :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What error do you get?I wouldn't be surprised if this is related to your problems with your graphics card as posted in the Monitors, Video cards and Drivers forum.

No Ulf, it's just a basic; this game is designed for 32bit only.It's been suggested to try downloading it via their own download manager, which is also an installer, so I'll try that.Thanks though...

No Ulf, it's just a basic; this game is designed for 32bit only.It's been suggested to try downloading it via their own download manager, which is also an installer, so I'll try that.Thanks though...
Very strange. 32 bit programs should run OK on 64 bit Windows XP, Vista and 7. :( Most Windows based programs are still 32 bit programs only.EDITED: Could be that the program is a an ancient 16-bit program, which will execute on 32 bit Windows but not a 64 bit.

Very strange. 32 bit programs should run OK on 64 bit Windows XP, Vista and 7. :( Most Windows based programs are still 32 bit programs only.EDITED: Could be that the program is a an ancient 16-bit program, which will execute on 32 bit Windows but not a 64 bit.
Seems the download version of the game (32bit) must be installed via their own download manager and installer.All is now working.Cheers Ulf