Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone know where I can find gauges for FS9 or FSX like these? They are in a real Piper Warrior III diesel plane. They are the AED 125 SR and CED 125 gauges by Thielert. Thanks, Bob.

I am not aware of any existing.If you can provide me with some graphics (ie a good, nonslanted photo) i could see what I can make.I would also need a detailed description of the gauges and what they display.AED:-Fuel temp left and right. Understood.AFAIK it is not modeled by FS. Could I just link it to OAT?-Amperes. Understood. It goes from 0 to 60 on the yellow mark?Do you need generator or main bus amps?-Voltage. Understood.Which values do the yellow marks indicate?Fuel flow. Understood.-What do the two white spots indicate?CED:-RPM. Understood.Green is 0 to 2300 RPM?-OP. Manifold pressure?Green is 2.3 to 6 bar?-CT. Cylinder head temperature.Green is 60 to 100 celsius?-OT. Don't knw what that is.Green is 50 to 140 celsius?-GT. Don't know what that is.Green is 0 to 120 celsius?-Load. Don't know what that is.Does it indicate the power produced in % of max power?

I am not aware of any existing.If you can provide me with some graphics (ie a good, nonslanted photo) i could see what I can make.I would also need a detailed description of the gauges and what they display.AED:-Fuel temp left and right. Understood.AFAIK it is not modeled by FS. Could I just link it to OAT?-Amperes. Understood. It goes from 0 to 60 on the yellow mark?Do you need generator or main bus amps?-Voltage. Understood.Which values do the yellow marks indicate?Fuel flow. Understood.-What do the two white spots indicate?CED:-RPM. Understood.Green is 0 to 2300 RPM?-OP. Manifold pressure?Green is 2.3 to 6 bar?-CT. Cylinder head temperature.Green is 60 to 100 celsius?-OT. Don't knw what that is.Green is 50 to 140 celsius?-GT. Don't know what that is.Green is 0 to 120 celsius?-Load. Don't know what that is.Does it indicate the power produced in % of max power?
Hi. I appreciate your answer to my request. I have three pdf files that have pictures of the gauges and somewhat of an explanation of them. If you can assist I sure would like it. I can send you the three pdf's if you want. Any help sure would be appreciated.Please check your Private Mail. Regards, Bob.