Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karmelk

Administrators rights

Hello you flight simmers,I have to un- & reinstall FSX on my PC operating under Windows7 64bits. I have used the uninstall mechanism from FSX and which seemed to work however when attempting to open the left over folders I get blocked by a message stating that I have no administrators rights. Right clicking the folder I cannot but notice that I have full administrators and users rights. Whatever I attempt nothing seems to work. Please someone help me get out of this unfortunate situation.ThanksDirk

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello you flight simmers,I have to un- & reinstall FSX on my PC operating under Windows7 64bits. I have used the uninstall mechanism from FSX and which seemed to work however when attempting to open the left over folders I get blocked by a message stating that I have no administrators rights. Right clicking the folder I cannot but notice that I have full administrators and users rights. Whatever I attempt nothing seems to work. Please someone help me get out of this unfortunate situation.ThanksDirk
you can turn off the UAC and you will no longer have those messages. I know there is a potential security risk but personally I take it.