Sign in to follow this  
akarr

747-400X - What Version is Shipped - Do I Need 747-400X -8 Extension SP1

Hi ...I just bought 747-440X...the Version I got on CD is 10.0.61355...Is that the Current version or do I need to D/L and install ..... 747-400X -8 Extension SP1....???*****************Also.... Installed Polar Air Cargo ...Re-Paint ..... PMDG_744-8F_PO8F.exeand it does not have the Correct panels in it...???It has other panels ....and I can not control...when I try to line up on or steer....it ONLY goes right....Thanx in Advance

The latest FSX 747-400x is VERSION v2.10.0040 - that was what I got when I recently downloaded it (as per the installed README_PMDG_747400_FSX.txt)The 747-400x-8 is an additional product on top of the 747-400x, you buy it and get an additional model, the 747-8i and 747-8F.So unless you have purchased the 747-8i extension, don't load the SP1 update for it. I don't recognise where Version 10.0.61355 comes into this however.Gerard Marley

Gerard Marley

Awe.....That would explain the second part also.....ThanxI need Expansion Pack to run that Paint...ie: 744-8F_PO8FNeed 747-8*****The 10.0.61355.40 is a number I found in PMDG ....about ....at bottom...of About....ThanxCM