Sign in to follow this  
Ericmd11

run time error 62 radarcontact.rc4module.read_callsigns

Hai radar contact fansI had a problem with the fact that RC calls KLM Cityhopper >>> city of ireland. I changed the atc name in cfg file from woai. (Also checkt Fsuipc settingd ) And the labels in Fs9 now show KLM instead of city with the hoppers, so that is great.... I saw on various forums such asthis http://forum.avsim.net/topic/98490-some-problems-callsignsheavy-call/That with some modifications of the rcv4datac4.csv file you easily fix the problem....I did that but I get the system error message ..And yes I am so stupid and impatient and did not made a back up csv file.(stupid stupid i Know)It is now in my c4.csv like thisKLM, KLM, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Netherlands, 0, 0KLM Cityhopper, KLM Cityhopper, KLM Cityhopper, 0.0Knee Lake, Knee Lake, Knee Lake, 0, 0Someone who knows how I can change it so that rc work again ..???OR maybe send my an rc c4 cvs file......Your help is wanted thanksgr Eric

Hi After hours of searching the internet en forums, i decided to reinstall RC, i was worried that would't work because of the reg key, but it works fine with the old key I had.So this can be closed.gr Eric

Hi After hours of searching the internet en forums, i decided to reinstall RC, i was worried that would't work because of the reg key, but it works fine with the old key I had.So this can be closed.gr Eric
best to make up backups before manually editting files. and you should consider a backup strategy for your whole pc, so any file, such as this one, can be restored painlessly. on windows 7, turn on shadow copies, so you can right mouse click any file, and choose which past version you wantjd

kivalliq,kivalliq,Kivalliq,0, 0 KLM,KLM,KLM Royal Dutch Airlines - Netherlands,0, 0 KLM City Hopper,KLM City Hopper,KLM City Hopper,0, 0 kneelake,kneelake,Knee Lake,0, 0 is the correct format. In your paste you do not show the space before the last 0 and also on the hopper line you have a . instead of a comma. From your post "KLM Cityhopper, KLM Cityhopper, KLM Cityhopper, 0.0" the 0.0 is incorrect. Formatting must be exactly as shown and you must use notepad or wordpad saving as a text file. Do not let it insert extra spaces or lines endings.There is a KLM City Hopper wav file which plays as city and it is in the script files as defined in the example.Don't forget the backup!