Sign in to follow this  
kpop1364

Scenery disappears

I'm hoping someone can help the problem i'm having. I've tried everything I can think of without success. Here's an example of the problem no matter where I go in FSX. If I take off at Tampa (ktpa) and fly to Miami (kmia), when I arrive at Miami most of the airport scenery is missing. Like the jetways,some terminals and other buildings. I've removed all add ons and returned to the default scenery for programs like REX 2.0, FTX northwest, etc. My system is a core 2 quad, 8 gigs ram, 64 bit, Nvidia G-force 470 1 gig ram. I would greatly appreciate any ideas. Gerry

I'm hoping someone can help the problem i'm having. I've tried everything I can think of without success. Here's an example of the problem no matter where I go in FSX. If I take off at Tampa (ktpa) and fly to Miami (kmia), when I arrive at Miami most of the airport scenery is missing. Like the jetways,some terminals and other buildings. I've removed all add ons and returned to the default scenery for programs like REX 2.0, FTX northwest, etc. My system is a core 2 quad, 8 gigs ram, 64 bit, Nvidia G-force 470 1 gig ram. I would greatly appreciate any ideas. Gerry
What is your "Scenery Complexity" slider setting?Some objects such as buildings and jetways do not show up when it is set at "Normal" - if that is where yours is set, try setting it to Dense or Very Dense.