Sign in to follow this  
BillDickson

Just flight FSX C-130

Hi allWondering if there are any tutorials or docs anywhere for this aircraft. The manual supplied by Justflight and the CS pdf supplied are good but as usual with most manuals you are told what instraments do but not how to apply them and how to fly the aircraft.Can anyone please tell me if there are any and where to get them.ThanksBill

Hi allWondering if there are any tutorials or docs anywhere for this aircraft. The manual supplied by Justflight and the CS pdf supplied are good but as usual with most manuals you are told what instraments do but not how to apply them and how to fly the aircraft.Can anyone please tell me if there are any and where to get them.ThanksBill
There are some great videos on YouTube that take you from startup all the way through shutdown. I don't have the links anymore, but Al (chock) sent them to me when I first got the C-130 and they were a huge help. The author walks you through every step at just the right speed so that you have time to take notes, but not so slow that you get bored watching it. Maybe Al can chime in with those links if he still has them.

Thanks for your replies guys I can only find 2 on YouTube, one is a voice over on cockpit start up procedures by Maaddmike which is very good, and the other is a start up with out voice over by Jimbo99full. To me this aircraft is in a par with PMDG & LDS767 for systems and what makes it more exciting is that it is military and can go places that PMGD and LDS can't. It is a pity more tutorials and procedures were not produced by some of the very knowledgeable and talented people in the community. At least I have a starting point. Thanks again for your help Bill.