Sign in to follow this  
walter_munds

FS2Crew for Brazil folks

Hi all.I have some questions for general users and FS2Crew.I'm planning on purchasing FS2Crew because it looks pretty cool and I've already seen some apps for voice control. However, I'm from Brazil and although I speak english fluently I've had issues with Its Your Plane Addon and since I haven't seen any trial version for FS2Crew I wanted to double check some things. Questions are as folows:1. If I can't adapt to FS2Crew, will I be able to obtain refund?2. I really like PMDG 747X normal procedures checklist. Is FS2Crew accurate in relation to those checklists? Any issues with the failure simulation features?3. Does FS2Crew have any incompatibility (except by fuel control just like PMDG) with FSPassengers?4. Have any Brazil (our non english speaking country) purchased it? Can you provide feedback on how it worked for you?PS: I use Windows 7 32 bits english language and FSx Acceleration Pack.Thank you very much!Walter Mundstock

Hi Walter, 1. Refunds: Only if there's a serious problem with the software and we've made a good faith effort to resolve the issue. Because it's a digital download, we need to protect ourselves against potential abuse. Best thing to do is go to YouTube and do a search using the term 'FS2Crew'... there are lots and lots of user created videos there showing how the product looks in action. Also, Avsim has reviewed almost all FS2Crew's. 2. Procedures/checklists are based on those used by a real-world 747 operator in Oceania. I'm not sure how close they are to the PMDG checklists. No failures are modeled. 3. No issues with FS Passengers, just make sure only FS2Crew or FSPassengers attempt to control the outer doors, not both. 4. Brazilian users: We have some from South America. Not a lot though. Most of our users are Americans, Brits and Europeans. You should some of the South American flight sim forums for Brazilian specific advise. Your accent shouldn't be much of a user as we have a lot of non-native English speakers using the software successfully. So long as you run the Voice Training, you should get good results with Windows 7. You're using the English version so that's good. I recommend using a USB headset. Best,