Sign in to follow this  
Spilfred

New tool to increase the ambient music and to work with FSPassengers

Hello commanders,My name is Fred and when I was flying in Flight Simulator, I realized that while my passengers embarked or disembarked, they always heard the samesongs of FSPassengers, and always in the same sequence. Then I decided to create an application that offered me more options to vary both the songsand the sequence in which they were executed. After bought the FS2Crew Voice Commander Edition for the PMDG 737 I was annoyed, since the voices ofboth the flight attendants of FS2Crew and FSPassengers overlapped. I decided to make an application to solve this problem, since I would not be enoughto erase the lines of the commissioners, because I use another aircrafts which do not use FS2Crew. Well, the software to work with FS 2004 is ready tobe used (I think. Here everything works OK). So, go to www.spilfred.com, download the SpilFSP and tell me what do you think.SpilSFP is free.Thanks, good flights and good fun.CheersFred Matias

Yes, SpilFSP lists the installed aircrafts then you select what plane do you want to be FSPassenger muted when the selected aircraft is active, but when you deselect, the sounds become to normal. The link to download is http://www.spilfred.com cheers Fred.