August 1, 201115 yr I am getting the wrong METAR data, it downloads no problem and updates on FSX but something but the data is not right, for example it says its -2.0C when its really 17C. Mike Davis
August 1, 201115 yr Hi, What location are you at in FSX? Is the data from today's date? Is ASE set to use Real Time? Are you on the ground or flying when you saw this? Please let us know and I'll look into things further.
August 1, 201115 yr Author Jim, What location are you at in FSX? KJFKIs the data from today's date? YESIs ASE set to use Real Time? YES I was on the ground Thanks for the quick reply-Mike
August 1, 201115 yr Mike, ASE is reporting 29C right now and that is what showed up in FSX. I don't think KJFK has seen 17C in quite a long time. Please post a screen shot of your ASE Report screen with your KJFK data showing.
August 1, 201115 yr Hi, Reply-----More Reply Options and you will Choose File, browse to your screen shot and then Attach this File.
August 1, 201115 yr Author I enabled auomatic downloads and its working fine. Thanks for all your help. -Mike
Create an account or sign in to comment