Sign in to follow this  
cdt996

Can't activate

Try to turn off your firewall, it might help.
Thank for your help. It's working now :) Have a good flight to all

Anyone how knows how long time I should expect to wait until they answere the support ticket?

Hey guys... any ideas whether there is still an issue with the activation servers?Used the correct number (copy paste... so it should be ok ;-) ), deactivated my virus scanner & firewall (McAfee Total Protection) and tried 3 times now, but still can't connect to the server...Any feedback would be highly appreciated... thx!

Hello Guys,

Couple years later :-) I have the issue. Since PMDG don't have email support. I have no idea where and how I can have this solved, I'm using 4 PCs with WideView and I think I have reach the maximum installation. After a couple of issue and need to re-install my NGX.

Thanks for any help,

Hi Guys

I am still having trouble as it said I used to may Lic. max extra activations exceeded.

Hope they are making some headway,

Here is the response from PMDG support :

by starting the PMDG 737 in FSX and accessing the MENU > PMDG SETUP > LICENSE page in the FMC. This will allow you to return the license you no longer plan to use and install the software on a new computer.

PS : Only 2 activation at the same time can be done with one licence order.

Thanks the PMDG support for that clear explanation.