Sign in to follow this  
michelair

VRinsight MCP Combo and PMDG NGX

Sorry to all about posting a email address, that is already public on vrinsight web page, however many of us have spent hundreds of dollars on Third party instrument add-ons that don't work as they should. I thought vrinsight would already be in contact with PMDG to make sure there products will work with the number one Aircraft developer (PMDG) in our hobby. I hope one day that companies will protect their customer base so that many of us don't have to resort to posting on these forums to get a company to respond with 100% customer satisfaction. Don't get me wrong the MCP-Combo that vrinsight makes is a great product, just disappointed that it doesn't work with the major third party aircraft add-ons. Again sorry for posting the email address... John Thanks for everyone trying to get Linda to work 100% with vrinsight MCP-Combo. as I said before, I am willing to donate some funds to the person that gets it working correctly....

Dazz, and Crum Thanks for your hard work, I thought that Linda Module for the vrinsight MCP-Combo still has problems with the AP functions and that it does sync correctly? And Yes you are correct, I would like Vrinsight to start making profiles, Like the LevelD profile that works 100% with the MCP-Combo. I realize the Vrinsight can't make a profile if Aircraft developers don't provide a open SDK Library, but PMDG does, so I am just asking VR to followup and make a profile so that 100% of the MCP-Combo functions correctly, Nothing more flustrating then have this instrument add-on only working with a few third party add-on Aircraft. Again this MCP-Combo is great when Vrinsight provides a working Profile.... And even better yet ....I have offered to pay for it....:-) John.