Sign in to follow this  
MMartinov

Extremely Happy!

This is a quick heads up from my side. Decided to do it after seeing so many "utterly frustrated" people posts. 3 hours ago I have purchased, downloaded, installed, activated, and added all liveries without any problem!The the initial 737 setup and the maiden flight from LOWW to LGAV were effortless as I was well prepared from the intro manual and AoAs Nick videos. Must admit that my previous experience and the recent iFly 737 flights were major factors in running the plane straight from the gate without any difficulties. The similarities with the "other add planes" ended there though. PMDG 737 NGX offers extremely well polished visuals, systems depth that one can appreciate after fully understanding the technicalities of this lovey jet and last but not least one of a kind sound set (this being said 1M times already). Job well done Mr.Randazzo and Team! To all people fighting problems - good luck guys. Often you might find that the problems lie deeply within your own system.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931