Sign in to follow this  
Da Flyguy

Help ?

Has any one been able to figure out the problem with frame rate loss whilstusing the mouse cursor ?? I disabled the pointer shadow and went from the windows aero schemeto no scheme in mouse properties.It did improve the performance. So just wondering if there are any other idea's out there ?.I go from 35~43 with PMDG NGX but whilst movingthe cursor it drops to 24~28. Cheers, Rick

The mouse cursor auto hides and then you get back the fps loss so no big deal. Besides, the ngx is extremely smooth at "24-28". Its just a temp hit and should not affect operating the ngx. I think one of the best things to do is turn OFF the FPS display and just enjoy flying and the level of visual/technical detail of the ngx. By the sounds of it (35-43 fps), you have a more than capable system so the small temporary hit in FPS due to the mouse is relatively insignificant. No?