Sign in to follow this  
kcgb

NZQN RNAV

Hi Is it possibe to add the RNAV approaches into NZQN to the NGX? the NGX includes the sids out of the airport and they work perfectly( do a circle in the basen until your high enough to climb out above moutains) but it didn't include any approaches, There is a file to add these to the FS9 NG but someone tested it and it didn't work. Kade Bellaney

I have an updated version of the old FS9 SIDSTAR for NZQN that i've been debugging. The RNAV approaches and SID's now show up on the DEP/ARR pages of the CDU, but I haven't had time to properly flight test them. Anybody who's interested in alpha testing them drop me a note and I'll mail the file. I'm still working on the VOR approaches, other than the LARC/RARC transistions which as mentioned above don't work yet (I've removed them) something else in the format is still causing the CDU to blank when I try to load. Any notes on what the proper syntax of the SIDSTAR file currently is would be appreciated. Some stuff I can work out by looking at other files, but not everything.