Sign in to follow this  
Uiuaa

Only one engine gives thrust

Hey Guys, I wanted to start a flight. After everything was loaded i shut down the engines and after pushback i started both engines again. When i gave some power to the engines, only the left engine gave thrust. But now the funny thing: Both thrust lever moved exactly the same! I tried two flights and this happened to me both flights! Is it my fault? Am i making something wrong? Cheers

Not to state the absolutle obvious, but are you sure that both engines are started? Just trying to get the simple solution out of the way 1st.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

100% sure. Both engines are running. Engine1 at abot 20.5% and Engine2 21.2%. Engine 1 is the "bad" engine!

Yeah, same thing happened to me. There was a big topic about this on the forum.

Captains, i had that problem. Start both engines at the same time, ignition on both, fuel flow same time, problem solve, also packs off when start

Hey Guys, I wanted to start a flight. After everything was loaded i shut down the engines and after pushback i started both engines again. When i gave some power to the engines, only the left engine gave thrust. But now the funny thing: Both thrust lever moved exactly the same! I tried two flights and this happened to me both flights! Is it my fault? Am i making something wrong? Cheers
Why you don't just load the Cold and Dark panel state?

I had this problem yesterday after load the long time panel state......Today i will try fix thsi problem....