Sign in to follow this  
meandme

Bug: mouse macro not listed

When I want to assign the vasfmc mouse macro "NL_L range inc" to a knob it is not listed in the UI in the "FSUIPC Macros" window in the "Available macros" section. When I look in the file vasfmc.MCRO it is there, but it's the very first one, so maybe you accidentally skip that one when parsing the file. When I manually go and edit the config-mcp.lua it works just fine. So it's only a UI issue. This is the beginning of my vasfmc.MCRO file: -----------------------------------------------------------------[Macros]1=ND_L range inc=Cx01006dd0,12=ND_L range dec=Cx01006dd0,-13=ND_L mode next=Cx01006dd0,24=ND_L mode prev=Cx01006dd0,-25=ND_L arrow L next=Cx01006dd0,506=ND_L arrow R next=Cx01006dd0,517=ND_L airports=Cx01006dd0,608=ND_L VORs=Cx01006dd0,619=ND_L ND_LBs=Cx01006dd0,62...-----------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Allan Jensen

Normally, MCRO file starts with two lines

1: [Macros]2: gauge name like: Module="MPI_KAP140.GAU"3: ... macro1 ...4: ... macro2 ...

And only third line is the first macro command. I'm not sure how it should be (and how does it work without specifing the gauge name) but as an easy workaround just add an empty line or empty macro command after the [Macros] header.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahh, I didn't compare it with other macro files. I'm not sure who put the vasfmc.mcro file there (whether it's vasfmc itself or FSUIPC) but I think this is a legal format to leave out the gauge name. The reason it does not have a gauge name is that it's not a gauge Money%20Eyes.gif vasfmc is a stand-alone program that I run side by side with FSX. The new version has a gauge you can install within FSX but I'm not using that...

Regards,

Allan Jensen