Sign in to follow this  
JC75

part Freeze - but lost steering/engine and aircraft page on FMC

Okay Ive been pretty much trouble free with the NGX - runs smooth even into complex scenery Here is my issue - Ive also included the Freeze fix items at the end and submitted a ticket with it Landed at EGBB (night flight from EGLL)27R dep at EGLL on WOBUN2G Sid to DTY then HON followed by my own headings to position for ILS runway 33 which was set up as approach - Dual autopilot controlled to 4 dme then manual landing using HUGS. perfect landing of course! Turning off the runway - I started to clean the aircraft up - so selecting flaps up - turned landing lights off - taxi light on - stobes off = FD's off and clicked on to start the APU. I used the HUGS for landing also which I stowed on turning off (note this has no display on it following below error) At which point I was unable to steer any more - also advancing the throttles(they are mapped to FSX not fsuipc) - they dont physically move on in the VC and the engine display doesnt show any increase either. If I press F4 the engines spool up fully. If i move my lever which is mapped through fspuic for reverse i hear the engines go into reverse but again no indication on the display that they are. All click spots are clickable - I can change MCP heading, course etc. I can change the range of the ND - but although the click spot for the ND mode works and moves the actual display doesnt change. This said the FO Range wont change like the capt does - but turning the TFC button will turn the range rings on and off for the FO. Landing Lights switch functions but doesnt actually turn lights on or off. FMS I can select all pages on the CDU but if I go into PMDG Setup and then aircraft - I just get a blank page. Also if I try and enter text then although mouse indicates clicks it doesnt produce anytext - until I change a page and then what ever I was typing before now appears in the scratch pad - if i type further nothing else appears again until I change the page on the FMC again. The center console as lost abilty to switch radios - but the HGS control works the Transponder controls work and light dimmers work. A. Your ORIG/DEST and your flight plan. EGBB-EGLLB. What pages did you have open on both FMS screens at the time of the freeze?

Captains had legs page fo had menu pageC. What phase of flight where you in when this happened?
Taxiing off the runway following landing see description aboveD. A COMPLETE list of addons that you have installed, to include:
D.1. Scenery
At point of issue I was using UK2000 EGBB and Horizon VRF scenery - I have loads of aerosoft scenery - Flytampa, FSdream scenery etc
D.2. Applets (such as anything from your VA, VATSim clients, FSUIPC, etc)
Fsuipc, wideFS (running over network), AES,(with remote running over network) EZDOK, TrackIR, Go flight software for GF-LTG (gear lever/flap/trim controller)
D.3 Weather engines (ASE, etc)
ASE - REX textures installed but dont use rex during flight
D.4 Scenery enhancements (REX, etc)
GEX, UTX, REX,
(we do not care about your airplane addons- those are not a factor here)
E. What applets were you using at the time of the freeze? (FSUIPC, VATSIM client, ezDoc etc)
Fsuipc, wideFS (running over network), AES,(with remote running over network) EZDOK, TrackIR
F. Please provide a list of your traffic, autogen and display settings
Traffic 0 autogen Dense - Display CFG same as Introduction except water on low 2x
G. An accurate description of your hardware
I2600K clocked at 4.6 8GB 1600mhz ram -FSX installed on its own SSD Drive - Windows also on its own SSD driveTriple Monitors running on ATI 6900 card using eyeinfinity at 5040 resolution
H. An accurate description of your windows platform (Win7x32 or Win7x64, etc)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
I. Let us know if you want to be included in any test dlls we offer to affected customers…
Please always happy to help and test.