Sign in to follow this  
Timeerror

TrackIR profile for 737NGX (smooth)

Hi, I have bought TrackIR, a great thing for flying an airlpane with a VC. However, the default profiles are not very smooth. I am getting headache.Does some has a really smooth profile for the 737NGX. I have seen a video (landing in gatwick) and this profile seems to be ideal.Email: vatsim@gmx.at Thank you Markus

You're welcome! One thing you have to check when you import profiles, is that the key commands to center and pause are set as you wish and that they aren't on the same key of an important command in your sim.

Fabrizio Sassi

I'm not sure if you may be suffering from the same problem, but my PC is situated close to a window and I have to close the curtains in order to use TrackIR as the natural daylight interferes with the sensor. Just a thought.

Alternatively to see the difference (if any) between the two look for the Seph profile in the TrackIR forums. Thats the one many of us are using by the looks of it. Better to have multiple choices anyway so no offence intended to the OP.