Sign in to follow this  
lekale20

ENB .ini file

Hello! I have trying the ENB bloom for FSX. Yes, it's very nice looking bloom with NGX. Somehow i think it puts my texture very black. So i'm requesting that if somebody could send enbseries.ini file that i can test it.

Center, "Southwest" 1253...Starting to pick up some fairly continuous light chop, any ride reports up ahead?

Ryan Schmidt

Is that with the one I sent? If so its is a tad dark on my monitor. Did you calibrate your monitor? The most basic form is the Windows 7 calibration under Display. I use a HDTV which is calibrated to ISF standards for my photo and video editing.

Center, "Southwest" 1253...Starting to pick up some fairly continuous light chop, any ride reports up ahead?

Ryan Schmidt

Guys, if you're going to share enb.ini settings, make sure you also share which sky texture set you have it configured for. Otherwise when someone else uses it with a different texture set, they will see completely different results to yourselves as the sky textures play a massive role in FSX global lighting.