Sign in to follow this  
spil

Viewing issue

Hi everyone.Well I have a probably small problem but need assistance with it.Am a real commercial B738 captain and the new version of the NGX simulator is very good work. But my probably basic problem.... When I sit in the cockpit using multi-screens the main screen is only showing the cockpit cpatain seat view and on the ground everything is fine. But as soon as I rotate and especially in level flight and approaches it is impossible to see the terrain in front of me.This was possible and very good in FS2009 but in FSX I have the same problem no matter what aircraft I fly. Why is this, and how to solve it? I want to be able to see my approaches as well looking forward while in flight. As it is today it is almost impossible to land without seeing the ground. So how do I get the same viewing mode as there was in FS2009 when looking forward?Also I want to be able to see the flightdeck instruments the same time. One issue though regarding the NGX...where the h..l has the engine/throttle/spoiler/flap module hidden itself?Mayday on this issue! Can't find it anywhere. Hope to get some good ideas of solving my problems in the simulation world so it gets as real as is possible.Thank you in advance!

We understood that you use 2d from first post :) Try to adjust eyepoint with CTRL+Q for down and CTRL+SHIFT+Q for up; CTRL+SPACE is reset. Its not perfect, but it works. There is not throttle panel, developers decided not to make it. Lj. Prodanovic

Thank you, will try that later and let you know. But when I use that eyepoint change it is impossible to look through any other window....hmmm, thank God for real aircrafts :)No throttle panel, is there any way to shut down the engines after landing and how to ARM spoilers?? BTW I use this 738NGX simulator together with Live cockpit so Ctrl+SPACE means stepping through the checklist, changed some keyboard assignments due to that.

It's complicated, but Im sure you can set it right. I do not use multimonitor setup so I do not have experience about that. Lj. Prodanovic

Well if you can, try multimonitor, it is perfect to have the overhead panel, FMC and center stack there including the communication box if you use ATC. Then it gets as real as is possible. Thank you very much for your replies!

Thank you for suggestion, it to big investment for now, but when I buy new PC, I'm sure I wll buy at least one more monitor Lj. Prodanovic