Sign in to follow this  
Chrjs

Alternate/Diversion

HI, i'm sure this is a very stupid question and the answer is really simple. I want to divert to alternate. I read a lot about how and where to insert alternate airports (Alternate Dest Page 1/2) but how do I actually enable an alternate diversion? Which button do I have to press to make it active? Thank you very much, Christopher Volle

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

I think my question somehow got lost I still cannot figure it out. Or do I just have to put in the RTE Page the new (alternate) destination (but then how do the options DIRECT or VIA MISSED APPROACH on the Alternate Dest 2 page fit in?) Thanks for your help?

Regards,
Chris Volle

Yes, that's basically correct. You can't "prefill" an alternate, you simply change the current destination to your alternate. The ALTN DEST pages will give you some info as far as DTG, TTG and fuel. The D (via -D->) or M (via missed approach) will give the basis for calculation. It's in the FCOM. sig.gif

Yes, that's basically correct. You can't "prefill" an alternate, you simply change the current destination to your alternate. The ALTN DEST pages will give you some info as far as DTG, TTG and fuel. The D (via -D->) or M (via missed approach) will give the basis for calculation. It's in the FCOM. sig.gif
Thanks you very much, that's all I wanted to know...

Regards,
Chris Volle