Sign in to follow this  
bloxboy

VoxATC & NGX, Panel Problem.

Hi Guys, I seem to be having a problem with VoxATC NOT displaying its panel in the NGX. I have run the Indexer and panel utility in VoxATC,but when running the panel utility, I select all, that checks the "737 NGX" check box, and then click install, and a small box appears saying"Initalizing - Please Wait", and the green progress bar shoots to the the right, as if to say it is done, but this window just sits there saying"Initalizing - Please Wait". I have left it for 10 mins or more, but still nothing happens, it seems the panel utiliy crashes when it tries to installits panel in NGX. Have not any problems with all default A/C, and it will install in "iFly-737" without trouble. Don't know if it is a VoxAtc problem,or a PMDG problem. Any help would be appreciated, before I contact both devs about this. Thanks for looking, JCC.