Sign in to follow this  
Skybus2000

Mauritius Mesh Problem

Hi I am seem to be having the following problem. When I load FS2004 as normal, everthing appears to work well, see picture number 1 (The Airport seems level with the ground) when I set off from somewhere and finally come into land in MRU, the airport looks like it has sunk into the ground ( A hill appears ) as displayed in pictures 2 and 3. I did download and place use the new ADE files that was uploaded in AVSIM aswell as placing FIMP_ADE9_XX_ALT.BGL in the scenery world folder, but still get the above problem. I did send an email to Max, who by the way has been very supportive, but we cannot seem to find any ideas whats causing it. Would really be open to any help anybody would be kind to offer. I have posted in the FS9 Forum, but I am really struggling. Many thanks I am using: FS9 Max Kraus FIMP Scenery with Collin Penney MRU Scenery and Landclass but deleting the files as Max Kraus suggested: http://www.fsdevelop...ead.php?t=60405