Sign in to follow this  
lalo

737 NGX multiplayer

Hi to all,I bought some days ago the PMDG 737 NGX. I've only a problem with this plane: when i fly in multiplayer after about 5 mins the internet connection drop :( this happen only with PMDG 737 (i have also B747 PMDG but there are no problems).My configuration is Win 7, FSX sp.2, rex 2.0, ram 6mb and video memory 4mb.Other guys says to me about problem above.... Someones can help me???

Do you mean multiplayer on the VATSIM Network? If so try a different Server.San Francisco 64.151.80.104Vancouver 204.244.237.21Ohio 173.45.78.10London 109.69.48.148Melbourne 180.200.247.40Isreal 82.80.223.193Germany 78.46.90.47Czech Republic 212.67.73.150Europe 88.198.19.202

Multiplayer through Vatsim doesn't work the same way that it does through say, GameSpy or Direct Connect. If traditional multiplayer, Gamespy for example, is what the original post was about, yes, they are aware and working towards a solution.

I got kicked off my online group's server through FSInn twice last week whilst flying the NGX with them the first time. Don't know why but I don't usually get kicked off. Not tried VATSIM yet but I have NEVER been kicked from VATSIM before so will be interesting to see if it happens.