Sign in to follow this  
Dazmo

FMC route data

Hi everyone I have been using the MD11 for sometime now and have found it to be one of the most enjoyable airliners to fly. Now I have got to grips with Airways Star and Sids, I would like to find out what planned routes the FMC has. OR does it take its info from the FSX flight Planner? I have updated the FMC data to the latest version from Navigraph and obtained several airport details but the FMS does not seem to have UK planed routes, is this correct and is it only US routes? From Dazmo

The only routes the FMC will know about are the few sample routes that were shipped and the ones you save your self. Have a look at the tip in the FMS.10.9You can create routes your self or download them from multiple sources.

Hi Paul Many thanks you confirmed what I thought. Will have a look around and text at 10.9 Many thanksDazmo