Hello, i have the saitek pro flight yoke and am quite unhappy with it at the moment. I have seen a mod that goes around about replacing those annoying self centering springs with rubber bands. I opened it up last night and took out one spring and found it better but put it back because I don't want to void the warranty cos I need that to fix another problem with the Z-Axis. So I was just wondering if anyone knew of somewhere that could tell or show me how to do this after I get the other thing fixed. Thanks in advanced,

Take the roll springs out completely and there is a nice spot with "ears" to put rubber bands across. Works like a champ. Some high quality lubricant helps alot to (the factory stuff seems to be quite sticky) I think I saw the original mod thread in the Saitek forum. There are extensive pictures of it. I modded the bushing on mine as well so it didn't bind when pulling or pushing the yoke anymore. The original springs in it are about 300% too strong- ditch those and you will enjoy it alot more.