Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ontheair

expected guidance still not published

Qoting Robert S. Randazzo ".First, during our research into these freezes, we found that some users are creating out-of-memory problems for FSX inadvertently. We have spent a significant amount of time developing some recommendations to help you avoid this pitfall in the FS software design and we will publish those here later in the day, Monday...." Will your recommendations guidance be published soon ? I'll be glad to read them. Due to its very high degree of modelisation the 737 NGX is a great addon, but despite hotfix #3 has been applied, the NGX still freezes from time to time. Just hope SP1 will solve this issue. Is the 737NGX a high-demanding addon ? I guess yes. Is it more demanding than Concorde X or similar complex add-ons ? Don't know. I can only say that Concorde X is at least as demanding as NGX, and the facts are I'm not experiencing any freeze issue with Concorde X on my system (W7-64) with my current FSX settings. Do you experiment some freeze issues with your very complex addons including others PMDGs ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!