Sign in to follow this  
daniel.burke01

Reloading Saved Flights

I seem to be having an issue with reloading my saved flights. Once the flight is reloaded the CDU asks me to activate the flight plan, which I do, then line select the next active waypoint, which I do. This sets up my LNAV. Now the cruise altitude also has to be re-entered for the VNAV to reset, so I do this and line select it into the proper place. Now, upon pressing execute for the CRZ Alt. FSX freezes. I just installed the latest Fix that was posted here. I, however, am not sure that it worked as FSX still maintained all my Liveries that i had installed for the 737 NGX and in the read me it said installing the fix would delete all of them, which it didn't. Whats going on?!....Any help?! Thanks In Advance, Dan Burke

Hello Dan,In event viewer, start -> run -> eventvwr , it shoud mention a .dll that failed.Post the result into your reply for further analysis.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020