Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

Exterior Lights#2

Anyone with any idea why after switch-over from GPU to APU when using a Saved Panel state from withing the FMC, just before P/B, the Anti-Collision light had a problem? Landed at LEPA, but because I wanted to fly back from the same airport,same gate, I saved the Panel State. But when about to start, via the APU, switching the A-C lights only ended up in a red light coming on and remaining static instead of flashing. Additionally, the tail Logo, and wing lights which were on when GPU powered, now could not be swithced on. Alas,no screenshot because I killed the flight when the brakes too ceased to work, from a virtual C+D state. All three very odd. Hopefully, a wizard here will have the answer?

This isn't the support forums. Please place support topics in the relevant forum

This isn't the support forums. Please place support topics in the relevant forum
Di,for once stop being so damned smarmy.I know this.It was just posted in the wrong place.If you cannot be polite enough to help,then keep your comments to yourself. Nobody has appointed you as the Forums PC Plod!! I have followed all your postings over many threads here and you seem to be the 'expert' in everything but on this occasion, your so-called expertise is not needed!

I'm not the expert in anything. I'm stating forum rules as per the pinned thread.